Who we are
Our website address is: https://tranz.it.
Protection of the personal data of Users
1. In order to guarantee consumer rights in the processing of their personal data, Merchant states and warrants that provided by the users personal data will not be further used, disclosed and / or transferred to third parties or otherwise processed in any other way than for purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the obligations of the Merchant and / or persons on behalf of him processing the personal data of the Users in connection with the completion of the sale and delivery of ordered / s by the Consumer Product / s.
2. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the user voluntarily gives its explicit and unequivocal consent his personal data to be processed by the Merchant, its employees and / or persons who work directly under his management, and partners of the Merchant (eg . provider of universal postal services under the Postal Services Act) and / or other legal entities and individuals, with which the Trader cooperates with the aim of receiving, processing, shipment and delivery of the ordered by the User product / s, communication and dispute resolution.
3. In order to execute the order and deliver the product selected by the User he/she is required to provide the Merchant at least the following data and information: name and surname; accurate delivery address, including postcode; phone for communication; e-mail address; invoice data in the event that the user wishes to be issued one and other data provided by the User via the “Notes to the contract.”
4. The trader shall ensure that the information provided by the user data is used only for receiving, processing and execution of the order, if needed to contact the User about information in connection with the product, as well as improving quality of service. Upon request, users can receive information and offers about products offered by Merchant from the provision of an email address.
6. The merchant does not collect, record, store or in any other way process data relating to consumer use of electronic payments credit or debit card. The data needed to make the payments is entered by the internet platform provided by the bank that performs the transaction.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.