RoseBiotica is ProViotic from Bulgarian rose oil and the probiotic strain Lactobacillus bulgaricus.
RoseBiotica is Food supplement. Supports detoxification and Reduces stress
RoseBiotica is an innovative product combining the power of rose oil and the probiotic strain (Lactobacillus bulgaricus). The latest genetic studies show that substances originating from plants typical for the territorial areas where a particular person is born, are more effective. They are genetically most compatible with the person’s immune and gene structure, hence, their use results in a better effect.
With that in mind, we created RoseBiotica – a combination of two emblematic Bulgarian traditional products in one tablet:
- Bulgarian rose oil – the most valuable among all essential oils
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus С17 – the most Bulgarian strain
One 500 mg RoseBiotica tablet contains:
- 4 mg natural Bulgarian rose oil
- 250 mg – 1 billion live bacteria Lactobacillus bulgaricus С17
- 246 mg microcrystalline cellulose
RoseBiotica is a powerful:
- Stress reliever
RoseBiotica is ANTIOXIDANT
RoseBiotica helps neutralize stress at cellular level In recent years, more attention has been paid to the ability of natural essential oils (including rose oil) to neutralize the entry of free radicals into the human body and suppress their destructive effect on cells. A study by Saleh et al. (2010) has found that 1.5 ml out of 5 ml Bulgarian rose oil can clear> 90% of DPPH radicals. The results clearly show that the antioxidant effect of rose oil is higher than the antioxidant standard of vitamin E. Bulgarian rose oil is an affordable and natural source of antioxidants.
RoseBiotica is DETOX
An innovative combination of essential oil and good bacteria Rose oil penetrates the cell wall and helps the body get rid of accumulated toxins. As a natural source of beneficial bacteria, Lactobacillus is the best detox component in the human body. The effectiveness of Lactobacillus bulgaricus C17 is proven and indisputable. Lactobacillus bulgaricus C17 has a beneficial effect on the intestinal microflora Lactobacillus bulgaricus C17 adheres to the intestinal mucus and multiplies rapidly in the body. This determines its powerful balancing and detox effect.
Lactobacillus bulgaricus C17 creates conditions that are unsuitable for pathogen colonization (pH, bacteriocins) Lactobacillus bulgaricus C17 synthesizes bacterial lactase that breaks down the lactose in the small intestine. Lactobacillus bulgaricus C17 improves digestion. The release of toxins with the help of Lactobacillus bulgaricus allows the cells to absorb the aroma molecules of the Bulgarian rose oil. As a result, the skin emits a delicate rose fragrance. The [government / regu- latory] standard requires the presence of at least 10 million live probiotic bacteria in a daily dose. Only one RoseBiotica tablet delivers 1 billion live Lactobacillus bulgaricus C17 bacteria to the human body.
RoseBiotica is ANTISTRESS
Combines the power of the essential oil and the probiotic strain.
Rose oil penetrates the cell wall and helps the body cope better with the effects of stress. This is due to the extremely small size of the rose oil molecules and its solubility in fat.
Rose oil has been used for thousands of years because it:
- Reduces tension
- Has a relaxing effect
- Controls stress
- Helps fight depression and acts as a mood modulator, which has an effect of a natural aphrodisiac
Modern scientists are actively looking for evidence of its effect on the human body;
- Naziroglu et al. (2012) presented an assessment of the protective effect of rose oil on an experimentally induced depression and the resulting oxidative stress.
- Farnia et al. (2015) conducted a study on the effects of the rose oil: it reduces the symptoms of sexual dysfunction in patients with Generalized Anxiety Disorder treated with SSRI in 60 men and 50 women. The effect was more pronounced in men. It is assumed that the action of the rose oil is due to the antagonistic effect of the stimulation of postsynaptic 5-HT2 and 5-HT3 serotonin receptors, as well as the antagonistic effect on corticolimbic 5-HT receptors. In addition, the rose oil increases the release of dopamine and norepinephrine in Substantia nigra and inhibits the synthesis of NO.
This gives good ground to use Bulgarian rose oil in people exposed to stress, developing symptoms of anxiety and sexual dysfunction as a result of increased anxiety levels.
Lactobacillus bulgaricus С17 is involved in the nervous system control circuits by balancing the intestinal microflora (the so-called gut- brain axis). The two-way exchange of information between the central and enteric nervous systems takes place through neurons, endocrine, immune and humoral connections according to the latest studies of the connection between the CNS, the peripheral nervous system and the microflora of the digestive tract.*
* Ann Gastroenterol. 2015 Apr-Jun; 28 (2): 203–209. The gut-brain axis: interactions between enteric microbiota, central and enteric nervous systems Marilia Carabotti, a Annunziata Scirocco, a Maria Antonietta Maselli, b and Carola Severia Author information Article notes Copyright and License information Disclaimer.
The intake of Lactobacillus bulgaricus results in:
- Increases the number of “good” bacteria, has a beneficial effect on the behavior and reduces the symptoms of anxiety and depression.
- Stimulates the brain activity in the emotion centers in healthy individuals Naturally normalizes the brain function and modulates the behavioral symptoms of stress and depression.
Recommended daily dose:
- Adults and children over 6 years of age – one tablet a day (500 mg)
- Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet
- Store out of the reach of young children
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Food supplement